I'm a UX/UI designer with a social research background focused on humanizing technology.
I like pushing myself out of my comfort zone. By hitchhiking or backpacking I discovered different places, cultures, and people but also to be able to adapt to any situation or see things from another perspective.
I'm a passionate person, once something new grabs my attention I put all my energy to learn about it, to build it or just to get it. Some years ago, I accomplished my dream of having a camper van, I bought a truck and build it by myself (well, ok... with my partner).
My professional experience as a project manager made me confortable with tight deadlines, planning, and collaborating with team members and stakeholders. As a researcher I learned the importance of empathy and to be analytical in order to come up with reliable data based solutions.
My academic background has helped me to be analytical and I learned the use and application of different methodologies. As well as, understanding social aspects, constraints, or structural problems makes me better understand users, their context, and therefore, the use of a product or service.
• Facilitating iptiQ's and partners' product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Gathering and evaluate user requirements with product managers, digital marketers and engineers.
• Translating concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes .
• Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and final designs optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
• Making strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Designing innovative customer experiences & creative design solutions across various digital channels.
· Developing high-level visual designs, wireframes, user flows, design patterns, concept mock-ups & prototypes to effectively communicate interaction experience design ideas & enhancements.
· Working with teams to visually contextualize the UX in large user journeys, end-to-end.
· Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off along with prototypes to engineering team.
• Conducted qualitative/quantitative UX research to support product design development.
• Devised user journeys and user flows.
• Created mid-fi & hi-fi wireframes.
Homie Co is a australian startup designing a platform to help international students finding affordable accomodations.
• Started as solo designer translating business ideas into wireframes, creating a platform from scratch.
• Designed artifacts, user flows, wireframes, mid-fi & hi-fi prototypes.
• Advocated to prioritize user perspectives.
• Identified good practices and systematized the experience of the organization on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) prevention. [Report]
• Organized and conducted personal interviews.
• Conducted quantitive and qualitative data analysis.
• Facilitated workshops with research participants and social workers
• Project management.
• European, nationals & private grants management.
• Wrote proposals for new strategies and projects.
• Coordinated and participated in meetings and networks.
• Social work intervention with program users
• Coordinated volunteer teams.
Find my extended resume here